Re: Various (non critical) mouse problems

Thibauld wrote:

Hi,

I had this (aparently) common problem with my touchpad (tapping not working) and solved it by adding "psmouse.proto=imps" to the parameters sent by grub to the kernel (thanks to those who gave this solution!).

I second the thanks! This has helped me out also. First I tried to find the synaptics rpm. Then I read this message and tried it. Fortunately, it solved the problem without having to hunt down the synaptics rpm.

Jim