Re: Dell Latitude Laptop Video problems with FC2

Reinhard:

Thanks for the info. I tried what you have, by my ATI is a Radeon
Mobility.

I did try one more option and taht was to logon using one of the prompt
terminals and issued a "startx". Guess what --- It Worked!!!! I now have
a GUI, but whenever I boot my laptop I still get the same problem, the
the X with nothing else and then a notice that the X server has crashed.

Ed