Re: FC2 ate my system

Roy Brown wrote:

PS: this is an amazingly bad bug to let into a release. Is there going to be a "fixed" version of FC2?

Doubtful.

I would have thought that a bug this bad would have warranted pulling the release until it was fixed. It doesn't just not install, it screws up your system. Was this problem in FC2T3 or was it introduced in the final release?

From what I've heard, it's been around for a while. I echo your sentiment; Fedora is quickly losing credibility with bugs like this one and the Asus motherboard issue.

Jeremy