RE: Superkaramba and FC2

On Mon, 24 May 2004 15:24:57 -0400 (EDT), <fedora-list-request@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Has anyone installed superkaramba with FC2 and got transparency to work.
Every time I try to use a transparent background the theme has a black
background. Also, if I use a background image that is semi-translucent
it appears as if it is opaque.

Have you set a background image for your desktop? The transparency doesn't work properly if there is no background image set. Also, if you are using it in Gnome, then the transparency won't work, period.

I found that I had problems with Superkaramba until I installed selinux-devel, after which a lot of the problems disappeared. However, you seem to have been able to compile it already, so that probably isn't the cause but I thought I'd mention it anyway ;)

--
Dylan Parry