Re: Q2 - Why has XCDRoast been rmoved from Package installation list?

OK, I looked through the archives and see where my message is posted - in the middle of another thread. So, maybe that is what the "thread-hijacker" post was all about. Don't know how my message ended up there, though. Certainly didn't want it to be tacked to some other thread. Hmmm....

Ralston

This usually happens by doing a reply to another message, then blamkng out the subject and text and starting with your own. This is called hijacking of the thread since it is still tied to the original thread by headers in the message.

Please start all new threads by composing a new message.

Yup, that's just what I did. I see. Sorry about that. No Hijackin' intended.

ralston