Re: bootdisk.img for fc2

Olaf Mueller wrote:

Thierry Sayegh wrote:

Thierry,
thank you for your reply.

and please search throught the list archive, this has even been asked
today...

I'm sorry for that.

Also please use plaintext when posting to the list...

What do you exactly mean with "plaintext"?
What should I have been done that is not so good for this list? I'm
wondering ...

regards Olaf

He means, Please turn off HTML when  posting to a mailing list.

Jeff