Network Card Problem

Forgive my “newness”! I have been using Fedora Core1 for  about 5 months without ANY problems, well I have finally hit my first Linux prob… I installed Core2, and now my computer doesn’t seem to see my network card, I installed the card on another machine to verify it was working, and yes it is. I really don’t know where to go from here being that I’m VERY new to having Linux problems. Any help is good help, thanks!

Ryan Erickson