Re: no sound on flash pages

Clint Harshaw wrote:
Fresh install of FC2, with gnome-applets patch, all updates, and added the flash plugin via yum. I can see flash pages (ex. playhousedisney.com and sesamestreet.com) but there isn't any sound with them.

I have sound for CD's, XMMS, DVD, however.

I've seen others with sound-related issues in the archive, but haven't run across this specific issue with the flash plugin.

Any advice for things to try?

Thanks,
Clint

I spoke to soon, I think I enabled sound by enabling the Gnome sound.

--
Clint Harshaw  <clint@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>