Linksys wusb11

Has anyone been able to get a linksys wusb11 ver 2.6 to work ? I downloaded the berlinos driver and it builds
fine and loads the wlan0 but after lock a minute or two my FC2 box just locks up. I saw something that said to
edit /et/modules.conf and change probeall usb-interface usb-uhci   to   probeall usb-interface uhci but there
is no /etc/modules.conf. When the machine locks up I get nothing in the messages file I just have to power off
the machine.  Any Ideas ?

BC