Re: Unable to Create Bootable USB Disk - Need Help

David Hunt wrote:

Displayed message is "This disk is not bootable..."

I can open the usb drive in Windows or Linux and read the contents. It all looks OK, but obviously this isn't working.
Anyone know why?

Apparently not. But for anyone searching through the archives, this appears to be a problem with sfdisk. I was using it because it has so many options. It looks "newer" so it must be better, right? Not necessarily. I could repeat the same process over and over, and it was hit or miss whether the usb key would actually be bootable. I decided to use fdisk later and that created a bootable partition 100% of the time.