Re: [FC2] Problem with Firefox

Coume - Lubox.com wrote:

> If one of you has 5 min to spare, would you mind trying this plugin out
> and tell me if you also have this problem?

I have the same problem too.
bugzilla dosent have an entery in it for the issue
and the site for the extenstion writer is pretty sparce (no source)

I know that you cant open a second window with a conventional manner
without getting that 'profile manager' loading.

Did this plug in work on FC1 ?

-john

-- ===================================================================== ASCII ribbon campaign ( ) John Courie II against HTML e-mail X GnuPg Key: 0x32F6748D / \

                                                    jcourie@xxxxxxxxx