Testing Lan speed

Hello,
A few months ago there was a discussion on testing lan speed here. It
was a command line where you would start it on two boxes on the lan to
test and it would report the throughput speed. I think one box was set
as the receiver and the other as a transmitter. I've searched the
archives but can't seem to find it. Anyone remember?

TIA,
Scott