cyrus imapd sendmail.mc

I upgraded from fedora core 1 to core2 and had my old uw-imap blown away and replaced with cyrus-imapd. I have had troubles getting this to work - the upgrade didn't install cyrus-imapd-utils or perl-Cyrus but once I realized they were needed I installed them. It also wasn't loading saslauthd, but now I have that running. I have created the user directory and can login via an imap client. But the inbox is always empty. Looks like mail is still going to /var/spool/mail/ rather than into the imap inbox. Can anyone give me directions on how to fix this? Is the problem in my sendmail.mc? Can someone post a sendmail.mc that works with cyrus-imapd?

Thanks,

...Paul