Re: stable Fedora releases?

Doug,
   Well my concern would be the speed and depth of the security updates
from www.fedoralegacy.org. As I mentioned in another message, one of
my main concerns was the forking of these RedHat releases with the
Fedora/Enterprise split. The need go to yet another party for
security updates for Fedora introduces yet another fork in the process.
I would use Debian but I am afraid they won't have the same ease of
use for configuring such things a software RAID 1 mirrors during
installation.
                       Jack