Re: Kernel 2.6 and the Epia M 10000 Motherboard

David Woakes wrote:
Hi Aaron

Thanks for the reply.

> When you initially run the CD up can you read what is displayed on the
console ? I cannot, but hit return presuming to get the default options, following which I get the reboot.

With the contrast/brightness cranked all the way up on my monitor, I can very faintly see the logo across the top and the words "linux" and "linux text" at the lower right. Nothing else is visible.

... and I can't see anything after I hit return before the reboot begins.

Aaron