To be or not be?

Hi All

I have a DELL Latitude CPx J PIII 700, 256MB, 40GB HDD, 3Com PCMCIA 10/100.
Dual boot Windows 98se and FC1 upgraded from RH9.

I'm worried about upgrading again, I would really like to do a fresh install
but not sure if I should stay at FC1 or upgrade?

1. If I delete the root directory will this give me a fresh install given that
I have a grub boot loader? Will I need to fdisk mbr?

2. Is my Laptop supported under FC2? I have seen nothing but problems since
FC2 was released, seeing as its taken 4 Months to get to where I am 87% happy
with my FC1 Linux installation I couldn't face another 3 to 4 months of tears
and gnashing of teeth downloading patches and fixes.

FC1 or FC2

--
Regards

Peter Cannon

peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain
he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer"