Re: XFree86 gone from Fedora Core? WHY!?

At 22:13 5/20/2004, William M. Quarles wrote:
Actually, you just made me think of something: perhaps X.org's
republishing* of the XFree86 4.4.0rc2 code was what prompted the license
change.

*(borderline stealing, a.k.a. nearly violating the "You can do what you
like with the code except claim you wrote it" clause)

No one is likely to sue you for slander or libel. But when you make such strong accusations in a community like this, you had better be prepared to back them up somehow if you want anyone to have any respect for you later. Certainly *I* would like to hear why you feel this is a truthful accusation.

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.simpaticus.com