reboots hanging.

Hi-

After a prolonged usage when rebooting FC2, it hangs and never finishes the shutdown phase.
Usually the hang happens after it tries to unmount the filesystems.
Initially I thought this was a fluke but seeing it happening on 2 different machines I am now afraid to reboot any FC2 box remotely.
Any suggestions?
thanks,

-Hakan