Re: Kernel compilation FC2

Yarchyk, the reason nobody is touching this is because you hit
reply to and stomped on the originating string so nobody is seeing it except people who were following that string.

I did it yesterday.

you might want to repost not in reply to a message but as a new compositon then more people who know about compiling kernels will be able to anwser it.

I had gcc compilation problems last night but I am at work and dont have access to the log files.

more later.

-- ===================================================================== ASCII ribbon campaign ( ) John Courie II against HTML e-mail X GnuPg Key: 0x0C901247 / \

                                                    jcourie@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.metacon.ca/ascii/                johncourie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx