Re: fedora-list Digest, Vol 3, Issue 285

nut i don't want right now to download FC2. The problem i've experienced happens under window in both Internet Explorer and Netscape, and when i paste the link to the file in Download Accelerator Plus (because i don't integrate it into browser) it asks me for a user and password

fenix@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Subject: Re: fedora-list Digest, Vol 3, Issue 284 To: For users of Fedora Core releases <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx> Message-ID: <1085055587.40aca263d5fca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1

i've got a problem when i want to download some updates from the updates page : i can download only whith the download manager from the browser, if i try with a download manager it asks me for a user name and password

thank you

Get BitTornado software (Google for BitTornado first), then download the FC2. It's a bittorrent-based mass downloading program. -Fenix*NBK*