Add/Remove programs

Hi,
      I have installed fedora core2 from network using an ftp server.
Now if I want to add a package using add/remove programs it is asking
me to insert CDs. Is there a way to specify the location from which
add/remove program fetches the rpm files. If it can install the rpm
packages directly from network life will become easy for me.

thanks,
ramana.