Raw devices problem

Hi all.

Since upgrading to the 2.6 kernel, I am having the exact same problem as
this guy, word for word.  I have pasted the url, as there are
suggestions in the thread which have been tried by the user, and myself,
to no avail.  If anyone has any ideas, or information, please post here!

http://www.webservertalk.com/message199531.html

Cheers,
Dan