Re: fedora-list Digest, Vol 3, Issue 273

Alexander Dalloz wrote:
<snip>
nv driver -> xinerama for dual head
nvidia driver -> twinview for dual head
</snip>

I understand that...I just cant make it work and I have read of the nv driver's ability to do dual heads (using xinerama of course). If anyone knows a way to make dual heads work with xinerama/fedora tools/editing xorg.conf/or even brute force, I would be interested in knowing it. Either way I'll be using nvidia and twinview as soon as NVidia gets around to writing a new driver

-- David S. Yates LPIC-1 Linux Certified http://lottalinuxlinks.com Linux User since 1996