Re: Adobe Acrobat Mozilla

C G wrote:
Hello -
I have Adobe Acrobat 5 installed and working fine on my Fedora Core 2 system. The Mozilla plug-in page shows the .pdf is enabled. When I click on a .pdf link a blank page is presented. Acrobat does not open. Is there a way to get Acrobat or another PDF reader to open when I click on a .pdf hyperlink embedded in a web page? Any help on this is greatly appreciated.
Best regards - Chris

When I encounter a pdf in Mozilla, one of the choices it presents is to open it in the default app, ggv. If I select that, the pdf opens. This is a fresh install with no third party stuff added.

Gerry Tool