Re: FC2 on Toshiba Laptop

Hi,

>     anywone with FC2 on Toshiba Satellite Pro 6100? Any experiences?  I have burned CD's but getting courage to wipe out my working RH9

If it works on RH9, it should be happy on FC2. My bloody awful Patriot
2420 has loved every version of RH from 7.3 to FC2 - and that despite
Dixons (UK electronic hardware chain - well known for having nothing
between their ears when it comes to computers!) claiming that Linux is

a. A funny version of Windows
b. Incompatible with the hardware
c. Only available in the US and banned in Europe (true!)
d. Chronically unstable (and XP isn't?)
e. Command line only

TTFN

Paul
--
"Your lives are in the hands of men no smarter than you or I, many of
them incompetent boobs. I know this because I worked alongside them,