Re: Determining IP information for eth0... Failed?

chun lee wrote:

Hi there:

Just a quick question. I have a Mac powerbook and is connected to the internet using DHCP. I am also trying to get my fedora to connect to the internet. I thought I could copy the mac address over into fedora and activate the connection. But I got errors as below:

Interface 'eth0' not found

Determining IP information for eth0... Failed.

What does this mean?

eth0 is your network interface. If it says it's not found it means that the drivers are probably not loaded.

Regards,
Ed.