[FC2] pcmcia

Last night I upgraded my FC1 installation to FC2 on my Samsung
NV5000 laptop.

One (of two) major problem that I'm having is that the pcmcia subsystem
no longer seems to detect cards.

The only card I use is a Buffalo wireless card which was worked fine in
RH versions back to (at least) 7.x. As the laptop normally boots up, it
beeps twice as it finds the card and the lights on the card come on.
Under FC2 this doesn't happen and the network connection thru the card
doesn't work.

Has anyone else seen this or (even better) have a solution.

Thanks,

Dave...

--
  We are far too young and clever