Dial on Demand

How could I get my FC box to dial a ppp interface (ISDN modem) whenever a DNS request is detected outside of the boxes network (assuming the same box is the local DNS server).

The ISDN modem drops out after 20 minutes of no activity so it would be nice to just dial up when a request is made with out having to manually go and start it up.

Thanks for any help,
Richard