Re: Ctrl Altr Delete in X is bad.

Chris Miller wrote:

Core 1 with all updates.

On Tue, 2004-05-18 at 10:36, Will Backman wrote:

On Tue, 2004-05-18 at 13:29, Chris Miller wrote:

I am not sure when it started but when I am in X working if I have vnc
open or VMware and did not fully click in the window.  When I do a Ctrl
Alt Delete X will close out and restart just as if I did a Ctrl Alt
Backspace.   Whats up with that? Sucks when you have a lot of things
open. =)

When I do that, it asks me if I want to log out.  I am using Fedora Core
2 Test 3.  I can just press "Cancel".  What version of Fedora are you
using?

the same here

--------
[alt][ctl][del]
[] logout
[] shutdown
[] reboot
[help] [cancel] [ok]
--------

$ cat /etc/fedora-release
Fedora Core release 1 (Yarrow)

$ rhn-applet-tui
Ignoring

The following is a list of outdated packages on your system:

Name                                     Version         Release
tcpdump                                  3.7.2           8.fc1.2
libpcap                                  0.7.2           8.fc1.2
lha                                      1.14i           12.1
kdelibs                                  3.1.4           5

--
shrek-m