Re: (no subject)

Jeremy Harrison wrote:
Thanks,
I've tried to figure that out too, but its a compaq laptop im trying to put it on, and it wont let me get into the bios

Many Compaq machines have F10 as the bios setup key. What model of laptop do you have? You can probably lookup documentation for your model at hp.com and download a user manual that explains how to get to bios settings.