Re: Hey Fedora List

Sean Kennedy wrote:
On Monday 17 May 2004 06:37, Jason Jackson wrote:

Well guys, I cant handle the spam, so I'm signing off the list.

Just thought I'd mention to check out http://www.serversunderthesun.com
- for this month only we're offering one free month of web hosting, you
professionals will like our speed =)  If you're on a good connection
download from http://www.serversunderthesun.com/lotr.zip - You'll like
the speed results ;)

-Jason
"At the begining there was nothing. So God said 'apt-get install
light'."

Ok, raise your hand if you believe there should be an RFC for email that involves kicking the sender square in the nuts.

Dumbass.

The OP's message ranks right up there with the phone company who calls you to offer you a plan to stop unwanted tele-marketing calls...or the SPAMMER who SPAM's you with an email offering to sell you a product to stop SPAM.

--
John C. Nichel
KegWorks.com