Re: Display Settings

Paul Vandenberg wrote:

Hi,

When I have my display set to "millions of colours", many games like
FooBilliard, Emilia Pinball and TuxRacer run very slowly. However, if I
set my display to 'thousands of "colours", every runs OK. What would be
the cause of this? I could live with "thousands of colours", but some
websites don't render very well under this setting.

Thanks....Paul

Video card software/hardware problem.

You don't tell us what hardware you're running, or what version of X you're running, I'm only assuming you're running FC1, and you don't specify what other vendor drivers you are running for your video card if any.

So this could be a total assumption ofcourse.

Regards,
Ed.