How stable is fedora?

I know this topic has come up before, especially when FEDORA was first introduced, but now after months of implementing, tweaking and
CORE2, how secure and stable is FEDORA??

Currently, we are running RH7.3 for almost everything from mail to DNS to samba domain control.   Can Fedora be implemented in its place
and provide an environment that can be dependable?

if the answer is unfortunately NO, what other are the more highly recommended distros

thanks

Chris McKeever
If you want to reply directly to me, please use cgmckeever--at--prupref---dot---com
http://www.prupref.com
Prudential Preferred Properties
Chicago and Illinois NorthShore Real Estate Experts

---- Prudential Preferred Properties   www.prupref.com
Success Driven By Results
   Results Driven By Commitment
      Commitment Driven By Integrity