Re: undo rm deleteing /etc very urgent

issa rabba' wrote:

I forget to tell you that I lost the telnet connectio to the server, and I
just have ftp connection now :(

You could still take the HD out, stick it on another machine as a secondary HD, and mount it elsewhere...then copy your configuration files to it. Of course, this will bring the server down.

Jeremy