Re: sendmail

Markku Kolkka wrote:

Nina Pham kirjoitti viestissään (lähetysaika lauantai, 8. toukokuuta 2004 01:44):

I have one email server from my work with
is working fine( gibbons.com). And I try setup the new email
server which I name it
barracuda.gibbons.com. I also name it as a alias
gibbonsmail.com. The alias gibbonsmail.com never works.

You haven't registered the domain "gibbonsmail.com", or defined the name "barracuda.gibbons.com" in your DNS server.

got it, I have to pay for it to register my domain. I just wonder why I can use it to send to my yahoo account (yahoo account can not send back to my barracuda.gibbons.com though).