Triple boot: Xp, Fedora & Redhat 7.2

I currently have a dual boot machine with WinXP and fedora - works
fine with GRUB as the bootloader.

I need to add a second hard disk with a RedHat 7.2-based application,
and add this to the Grub menu.

How do I do that? I can't remember what the kernel version was with
the drive: do I need to install it as the default drive and boot it
to record the information?

Or can I install it as a slave, boot into Fedora, mount the
partitions (somehow - instructions would be appreciated) and get the
information for Grub from there?
Edwin Humphries,
Ironstone Technology Pty Ltd
edwin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx