Re: Xine: full-screen back to window

Anthony J Placilla wrote:

On Thu, 2004-05-06 at 11:28, Clint Harshaw wrote:

I tried Xine for the first time last night for DVD playback. I clicked on full-screen and it worked well -- except I could not figure out how to get it *out* of full-screen. I've Google'd for a solution, and didn't see any postings related (terms: xine full-screen), which makes me think there is something completely obvious that I have simply overlooked.

I tried hovering the mouse in various positions on the screen, Esc, F<number>, Ctrl, etc. and none of those worked.

How do I get back to the original window out of full-screen mode in Xine?

Thanks,
Clint
--
Clint Harshaw <clint@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

right click in the full screen & you will see a fullscreen/window toggle
menu

Or just press "F", I think.

Jeremy