RE: [OT] webserver ?

Alexander Dalloz became daring and sent these 2.3K bytes,
I might be way off, but wouldn't it be quicker to use a vhost to
redirect?

As long as I can force a 301 redirect to the client and redirect BACK to
the www.blah.com, that would work too :-) Though I have not yet migrated
these servers to name-based vhosting, we run many webs on a single box,
but use ports to distinguish them and the load balancer does the port
redirection for us (e.g. 12380 --> 80)

Michael Weiner