Re: TurboTax Replacement (was: Quicken Replacement )

At 15:13 5/4/2004, you wrote:
I think this is the last big unscratched itch before Linux can seriously
penetrate the consumer desktop market.

Can't help you with your actual question, but I'd wager that getting OEM's to preload Linux is likely a bigger and more important hurdle. The near-totality of Windows users got their Windows with their box.

Cheers,

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.simpaticus.com