Re: Your email requires verification verify#qnNagWLe6OLzMiFyBolKo4Mbn5VSiJ5p

On 5/3/2004 10:20 AM, Joe(theWordy)Philbrook wrote:

Actually if {read that *_IF_*} CR systems are smart enough to not let
their luser customers dump on mailing lists by mistake by automatically
detecting mailing lists and simply NOT send any challenges to it. so
that the luser has to personally whitelist it if he/she wants to get the list's messages then I'd actually *LIKE* them. But as long as they need
their user to be smart enough to properly configure them to prevent this,
then I think that "crap" was an appropriate description...

TMDA[1] has some intelligence built-in[2] that will prevent challenges being send to a mailing list, if the mailing list software adheres to certain specifications.

[1] http://www.tmda.net/
[2] http://shurl.us/b0/

Cheers,

--
David Collantes - College of Business Administration, UCF - (407)823-3418
Always remember: you are unique, just like everyone else.