yarrow disc4?

So I downloaded all three FC1 iso images, and shared them via NFS. I verified the md5 sums, and made a CD of disc1, and booted a laptop with it. I used the askmethod boot option so I could do a graphical NFS install. Everything was going fine, I specified the IP address of the server and the directory, the graphical installer launched, I set partition info, selected the install type, set network config, firewall config, and timezone config. I don't recall if there was anything else after timezone config, but I was given an error dialog that said disc4 image wasn't found, and it rebooted.

--
; Justin Georgeson
; "Free the mallocs, delete the news"