Re: FC2 test3 and nVidia driver

On Thu, 29 Apr 2004, Tim Alberts wrote:

> Anyone know the situation with nVidia and their graphics drivers.  I've tried
> to install the graphics driver on FC2 test2 and FC2 test3.  Neither worked.
> I sincerely hope that nVidia plans on updating their video drivers to support
> the 2.6 kernel soon.

It is not a 2.6 issue.  They changed the size of the kernel stacks to 4k.
This screws up the nVIDIA driver.

I do not know when and if nVIDIA will be releasing a driver that will work
with this kernel.

I suggest that you investigate the user forums on nVIDIA's web site.  They
are fairly responsive to issues and they may have already addressed the
issue there.