Re: Netsend equivalent

Thanks guys, The problem with this is the recipient must be running
win-popup.
Now on Win2k and Win-XPlease boxes (using netsend) you can send the
recipient a message that appears in the form of dialogue box that just
appears, no win-popup required, I would like to abuse the feature from
my Linux box.
mmmm I wonder if netsend will run in wine! I'll get back to later

Cheers

HHmm, Windows boxes allowing people do something externally (pop up a dialogue), without running a service which listens for it (winpopup).

Sounds like finally Windows security is stepping up........

Regards, Ed.