Re: Webcam on Fedora

Indra írta:
anybody wear webcam on his/her fedora?
I had logitech quickcam pro 4000 , the vendor doesnt support Linux. They said keep checkin' till they finally support Linux.
Thankx

I have a Labtec Webcam, works greatly with the out-of-tree driver from qce-ga.sf.net, its USB ID is the same as the original Logitech Quickcam. I looked at the homepage now, it lists other http links where other cameras are supported, here is for yours:

http://www.smcc.demon.nl/webcam/

BTW most cameras work only with reverse-engineered drivers
made by volunteers since the manufactureres does not want
to write a driver and they are probably aware of this driver
already.

Best regards,
Zoltán Böszörményi