Does not store mouse configuration

I have just recently installed Fedora Core 1, and everything went well except for the mouse. Every time I log on (KDE) I have to use my keyboard to access the mouse configuration routine and select the appropriate mouse (a standard Microsoft optical PS/2 wheel mouse). Then it works fine until I log off. On the log-on screen I can not make it work at all, just inside KDE.

What have I done wrong?

Trond

trond@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

MSN Messenger Den raskeste veien mellom deg og dine venner Last ned gratis nå