Qos/TrafficShaping(on Shorewall) Howto available for Web-viewing

Hi Guys,

	I managed to find one kind soul that not only offered
to host the document, but also to convert it into HTML format.

Hence, as of Right now, I would like to announce that this
Little Howto (my 1st Actually) is made available at this web-site

www.my-opensource.org

or Direct Link

http://www.my-opensource.org/howto/qostrafficshaping-shorewall-wondershaper-
howto.html

I thank all of you guys who has offered to host it for me profusely.

Please have a view and please feedback accordingly. I think It needs a
little more work, esp in that QoS only can shape outgoing traffic and not
incoming.

I hope to be writing more Howtos in the future as a means of thanking
the OpenSource Community in prodding (sometimes with a hot iron)
this little Newbie along.

Cheers,                                                 .^.
Mun Heng, Ow                                            /V\
H/M Engineering                                       /(   )\
Western Digital M'sia                                  ^^-^^
DID : 03-7870 5168                          The Linux Advocate