Can't connect to Exchange 2003 LDAP.

We have some users using Evolution clients to access their email on an
Exchange 2003 server. This worked fine under Exchange 5.5, but after
upgrading, they no longer can use LDAP for directory services. I have
searched M$ site, googled, searched these archives, emailed the
Evolution list and have gotten no where. Any help would be appreciated.

--
Edward M. Croft
Sr. Systems Engineer