Re: Create a boot cd instead of a boot floppy

An alternative would be to write grub on the boot partition rather than
the MBR and use the Windoze boot loader to get to it.  Personally, I
prefer to overwrite the MBR and configure grub to fool Windows later.

You may also want to review some of the recent threads on the
fedora-test-list, such as the one from early April on "Dual boot FC2T2
and WinXP", for potential issues and work-arounds.

Phil

I'm going to try your other suggestion also. But how would I accomplish the above exactly? I would I get the windows bootloader to do that?