Re: seti service script - proper run level (still problems)

Rodolfo J. Paiz wrote:

On fast machines, returning results every four or five hours, there is significant time lost waiting two hours for the next run. Running it twice per hour means that (on average) my box waits 15-20 minutes idle before starting the next run.

This sounds like you mean the Seti process terminates and has to be restarted for each work unit. If it does, then something is wrong. I think mine has terminated on its own only once in a year and a half.

Björn Persson