Exim as MX backup running on FC1

Hi folks,

are there RPMs available to install Exim on FC1?

Once installed, I want this box to act as an MX backup for my main mail
server.  Has anyone any resources to help me configure the box correctly.

The reason for this is that we're about to change ISP therefore IP range.  I
want the new box to sit on the new IP address and receive incoming emails,
then forward them to the existing box.  Once all of the DNS' have been
updated I can then simply re-address the existing box.

If anyone has alternate/better ways of dealing with the situation I'd like to
hear those too.

Ta

Gary
--